Chinese translation agengy
LBS has a great deal of experience in localising complete software packages, including the help systems and documentation. We have had many years of experience in this work with a number of multinational companies. We test the technical and linguistic quality, make runtime test versions, and take care of the final production version of the localised product.
Our localisation staff have a great deal of experience in the application and development of software tools that support and simplify the writing and translating processes. In addition, we also have a lot of experience in processing help text at each phase of the software or product development. In this way LBS delivers a complete operational product.
The localisation of your software into Asiatic languages requires extra expertise. For Asiatic languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean, the so-called Double-Byte Character Set (DBCS) is used. DBCS uses the numbers 0 to 127 to display ASCII characters. ASCII characters are only 1 byte, while, for example, for Chinese the characters are 2 bytes long.
If you are planning to introduce your software product in Asia, then you need people living in your trading areas with the relevant technical and linguistic knowledge to be able to localise your product. LBS has such highly qualified local professionals available.
Among other things, our package of services consists of:
- Internationalisation / Double-byte enabling
- Localisation of your source files
- End-user localisation (User interface: layout, colour, etc.)
- Online help localisation including compiling
- Testing and checking online help links
- Testing the final localised product
- Translating and DTP of documentation, including the generation of online PDF and print-ready PDF.