Privacy statement - Sworn Chinese Translation Agency
Sworn Chinese translations and Chinese interpreting
Your privacy is important to us. The protection and safe use of our customers’, employees’, suppliers’ and visitors’ data is very important to us. We comply with the Dutch data privacy rules and regulations, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our general rule is:
- We comply with the provisions of the GDPR and other privacy legislation.
- When you supply personal data for translation or other services, you automatically give permission to process them for the execution of the work. You can always withdraw this permission. Please bear in mind, though, that we cannot perform any work without your permission. Note: If you withdraw your permission, any previous data that we processed with your permission remains lawful.
- The personal data you entrust us with is handled with the utmost care. Your data is safely and securely stored and we make sure that our employees and other involved parties handle our information carefully.
- We do not give your information to third parties except in the event of a legal claim or when such is necessary to deliver a product or service. We share data with other parties where we are required to do so by law or in accordance with a contractual provision, for example, with the tax authorities or other government agency.
- LBS takes the protection of your data seriously and takes every precaution necessary to prevent their misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data are not secure or there are signs of misuse, please contact us.
- We only collect data we need; we do not store any other data.
- We do not store your data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
- We are as transparent as possible. You can always view your personal data and ask that they be changed or deleted. Your request to change data will be granted within the framework of the applicable legal provisions.
- All of our employees and service providers are obliged to comply with the valid data protection laws.
LBS reserves the right to make changes to this policy without prior notice. Any changes we make are published on our website. We recommend checking this policy regularly so you are aware of any changes.